Fancy Restaurants | 吃頓大餐吧 !

[來源:張春敏] 2021-01-25 10:11:28

Fancy Restaurants | 吃頓大餐吧 !

點擊查看連載專題

Food 吃在長沙

對吃貨們來說,長沙絕對是個美食天堂。這里不僅有中國八大菜系之一的湘菜,更有臭豆腐、糖油粑粑、麻辣小龍蝦等名揚全國的街頭美 食。如果在街上碰到來自外國的“吃貨”,我們該如何介紹臭豆腐的發酵原理呢?油爆蝦、糖油粑粑用英文怎么說呢?外國朋友們問起“蓋碼” 的意思,我們又該怎么解釋呢?答案就在下面的兩個情景對話中!

必策三句

1. Have you got a reservation? 您有預訂嗎?

2. How many guests, please? 你們一共幾位?

3. Your order will be served soon. 菜馬上就來。

Dialogue 情景對話


James and Jerry decided to have a taste of the Hunan cuisine, so they went to a popular restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, they were warmly welcomed by the waiters.

詹姆斯和杰瑞打算到一家口碑很好的餐廳嘗嘗湘菜。來到餐廳后,他們受到了服務員的熱情招待。

Xiaozhao (waiter): Welcome! Have you got a reservation?

小趙(服務員): 歡迎光臨 ! 請問有沒有預訂?

James: No, we haven’t.

詹姆斯:我們沒有預訂。

Xiaozhao: How many guests, please?

小趙:請問一共幾位?

Jerry: Just the two of us.

杰瑞:只有我們兩位。

Xiaozhao: This way, please. Is this table all right?

小趙:這邊請。這里可以嗎?

James: Yes. Thank you.

詹姆斯:可以的,謝謝。

Xiaozhao brought them the menu and the wine list.

小趙拿來了菜單和酒水單。

Xiaozhao: Here are the menu and the wine list.

小趙:這是菜單和酒水單。

James: It’s so hard to choose. What would you recommend?

詹姆斯:好難選啊,請問有什么推薦嗎?

Xiaozhao: I’d recommend fried sliced pork with chili. It’s one of the most popular and common dishes in Hunan.

小趙:我推薦辣椒炒肉,這是最受歡迎也最家常的湖南菜之一。

Jerry: Sounds great. The fried crayfish looks good, but is it super spicy?

杰瑞:聽起來不錯。這個油爆蝦看起來也不錯啊,但這個是不是超級辣?

Xiaozhao: It’s one of our specialties and a favorite for many people. And don’t worry, it’s only medium spicy.

小趙:這也是我們的特色菜之一,很多人的最愛。而且你們不用擔心太辣,這道菜只是中辣。

Jerry: We’ll take this. What about the pickled cabbage soup?

杰瑞:那我們要一份這個。這個酸菜湯怎么樣?

Xiaozhao: Oh... Sorry, it has already been sold out. Would you like to try the tomato and egg soup?

小趙:哦,不好意思,酸菜湯已經賣完了,嘗嘗番茄蛋花湯怎么樣?

James: OK... We’ll have a try.

詹姆斯:好的,我們就要這個吧。

Xiaozhao: Anything else you want?

小趙:還需要別的嗎?

James: These are OK.

詹姆斯:這些就夠了。

Xiaozhao: OK. Just a few minutes, please. Your order will be served soon.

小趙:好的,請稍等,菜很快就會上了。

A few minutes later, the fried crayfish was served. James and Jerry both eagerly took a crayfish.

幾分鐘后,油爆蝦便被端上了桌。詹姆斯和杰瑞迫不及待地各自嘗了一只。

Jerry: It tastes so good!

杰瑞:好好吃!

James: Wow! This is so spicy! I thought it was only medium spicy! Ice water, please!

詹姆斯:天吶,這也太辣了!不是說只是中辣嗎?請給我來杯冰水。

Xiaozhao: Here you are. If this is not enough, you can try the perilla peach. It’s a special dessert of Changsha and it’s very refreshing.

小趙:給你。如果還是不解辣的話,可以來一份紫蘇桃子,這是長沙的特色甜品,很爽口的。

James:I’ll have one!

詹姆斯:我要來一份!

Fancy Restaurants | 吃頓大餐吧 !

1月17日,大王山旅游度假區。吳振根 攝

點詞匯

menu [?menju?] n. 菜單

wine list 酒水單

popular [?p?pj?l?(r)] adj. 受歡迎的

specialty [?spe????l?t?] n. 特色菜,招牌菜

favorite [?fe?v?r?t] n. 受喜愛的人(或事物)

pickled cabbage soup 酸菜湯

Here you are. 給你。

perilla peach 紫蘇桃子

[責編:田夢瑤]

我要問

亚洲全裸美女寡妇色网站